Ready To Move Your Business To The Cloud?
Discover A Better Way To Work With Google Apps
All-Inclusive, Cloud Based Suite of Productivity Tools
Google Apps for Work is a cloud-based productivity suite that provides the tools and accessibility employees need, and business leaders love. Featuring Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar, and many more modules seen below, over 5 million businesses have “Gone Google” to enable employees to work the way they live.
Google Drive for Work (“Google Apps Unlimited”) is now the most popular option for new customers and is only $10/user/month. For organizations that don’t require larger storage space and do not need the added archiving & eDiscovery functionality of Vault, Google Apps for Work is still $5/user/month or $50/user/year.
All The Tools You Need To Get Business Done
Run your business, not your email server. Gmail for business offers 30 GB of storage per user, powerful spam filtering, BlackBerry and Outlook interoperability, and a 99.9% uptime SLA.
A web-based calendar application that enables employees to work together efficiently and helps minimize costs and IT hassles. Quickly schedule meetings, share calendars, and add video calls to your meeting.
Easily store, sync, and share your files from one centralized, always accessible online file storage. Drive provides 30GB of storage, versatile sharing controls, and the ability to view over 40 files types without additional software.
Create and edit a variety of text, spreadsheet & slide documents, then easily share them with internal and external parties for real-time editing with suggestions, comments and chat. True collaboration with unlimited revision history.
Plus Plenty More Features
- A little as 1/3 the total cost of competing solutions
- Google Apps supports over-the-air mobile access
- Data simultaneously preserved in multiple secure data centers
- Custom spam and inbound mail filtering tools
- Connect Google Apps to your existing IT infrastructure
- Each user gets 30 GB (or unlimited) of email and IM storage
- Share individual files or whole folders with internal or external stakeholders
- Administrators can manage file sharing permissions system-wide
- Document owners can share and revoke file access at any time
- Use Google Sites to centralize files to help keep teams organized
- Interoperability with Microsoft Outlook email and calendar
- Manage multiple domains from one Google Apps account
- Instantly connect and collaborate with employees across the company
- Capabilities to meet compliance requirements for regulated industries
- View over 40 file types without installing any software or plug-ins
- Search and find emails instantly with Google-powered search
- Create online documents with real-time collaboration
- Access your files anytime and on any device
Pricing: $50 per user, per year
(Paid Monthly $5 per user, per month)
Ready to Get Started?
Schedule A quick phone call with one of our consultants to find the best solution for your business.